EthnoTrax Confidentiality Agreement
EthnoTrax is engaged in providing immersion travel excursions.
Information will be disclosed to the client by EthnoTrax, Inc. for the purpose of excursion details, location and costs.
EthnoTrax, Inc. has requested that its client agree to protect the confidential material and information which may be disclosed between the company and client. Therefore, the parties agree as follows:
- Confidential Information. The Term “Confidential Information” means any information or material which proprietary to EthnoTrax, Inc., whether or not owned or developed by EthnoTrax, Inc., which is not generally know other than by EthnoTrax, Inc. and which the client may obtain through any direct or indirect contact with EthnoTrax, Inc.
- Confidential Information includes without limitation:
- Business records and plans
- Trade secrets
- Pricing structure
- Copyrights and other intellectual property
- Excursion location details
- Other proprietary information
- Social Media Parameters
- EthnoTrax, Inc. would ask of its clients to refrain from posting the following to social media
- Photographs of the excursion location and its people.
- Specific excursion location data.
- Sharing of photos and excursion experience is permissible among family and friends when it is not in the context of a social media platform.
In witness whereof, this agreement has been executed and delivered in the manner prescribed by law as of the date first written above.
Information Owner: EthnoTrax, Inc.
By: David Wall, CEO